Saturday, February 26, 2011

my makeup during jobless

hi guys„its a long time since i’ve been so busy for nothing (hehehe)…actually, i was doing like a house wife in my home, yeah its boring…but im happy to helping my mom. Anyway, i created some makeup..really i want to share in here, but seems i always forgot to open my baby tumblr (i should make a bookmark for this web *sigh)..okay lets begin with the first pict.. 
image
i just want to created some barbie makeup which is michelle phan did it…im not making any variation for this makeup from tutorial but i just mixed two tutorial from michelle into my makeup..u see the 3 dots under my eyes?u can find that in disney wonderland makeup. Overall..i did a great job, right??haha…
the second pict is liltle ridicilous and the important is i was angry because of my nephew screwed up…here it is
image
see?kid behind me?she always mess with me, but however„,i love her :)
by the way about this makeup, i brought a new scarf..its very very gorgeous with colours are red, deep blue n white. So i decided to made a makeup with my own idea..i know..me too not really like this makeup because the shape of my eyes weird..but really nice with the colours :). check out for the next picture
image
i dont know but i really like this makeup, looks naturally like i didnt touch anything except false lashes..its called sexy natural…just applied pink blush on the apple my chick and put the nude lipstick on my lips…mmm by the way..i have a new eyebrows..its look sharpen and liltle helping to hide my circle face :D
image
i took this picture after i went to my grandma’s house…but i did some touch up on my face..just put a white shimmer eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes so thats made my eyes like bright..i was pretty cute that say..i dont know…hahaha…
and the next photos…
image
i know this creepy :( , but someday im gonna wear this hijab…and i just tried to make some funky moslem..whatt???yeah..i was wondering if i wear this hijab early, because my father begging me to wear hijab as soon as posible….its really a big decision beside i love my hair but i love moslem…i just dont have strong enough “iman”. Funny, because that day my lil sist joined with me…look
image
and became wild :D….
image
oh ya…i learned makeup art too inspired by (im forgot whats her name) but really good and easy to do..
image
do u like it?? or u scared? :D
image
and the last makeup that i just did yesterday is….
arabian makeup…..ooh i loves it…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment